All persons who appear in any visual depiction contained in this site were at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or older at the time of the creation of such depictions. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18 of the United States Code with respect to visual depictions of actual sexually explicit conduct are kept by the custodian of records:
This site deals with adult fantasies. All written or pictorial depictions within this site are solely intended to satisfy these adult fantasies. None of any depiction contained in this site is intended to convey the impression that any character is under 18 years old. All models are at least 18 years old and all models have consented to perform all acts depicted in all movies and images in their own free will. None of the acts or practices depicted in this site happened involuntary for any involved person, including our backend staff. Attempts to re-enact or re-play any depiction from this site may result in serious injury.
All images on this site are either copyrighted to us, or else legally licensed to us. The owners of this site are holding the rights on all images, movie files and text contained in this site. None of the materials contained in this site may be reproduced, copied, edited, published or reposted in any way without written permission. Full legal action will be taken against any person who is infringing our property rights.
BEFORE ENTERING THIS SITE YOU CERTIFY
• that you are at least 18 years old (21 years old in some areas)
• that you are familiar with your local laws
• that you have the legal right to access adult oriented material
• that this site has the legal right to show adult oriented materials to you
• that you are entering this adult oriented site for your own private entertainment
• that you will never make our content available to minors in any way
Minors who enter this site are subject to prosecution according to the laws of their respective countries and states. You hereby warrant and affirm that it is legal for you to consume adult content (visual depictions of actual sexually explicit conduct) and that consuming adult content is legal where you are located.
FAILURE TO REPORT CHILD ABUSE
A person who, while engaged in a professional capacity or activity described in subsection (b) of section 226 of the Victims of Child Abuse Act of 1990 on Federal land or in a federally operated (or contracted) facility, learns of facts that give reason to suspect that a child has suffered an incident of child abuse, as defined in subsection (c) of that section, and fails to make a timely report as required by subsection (a) of that section, shall be guilty of a Class B misdemeanour.
UK Laws: - There are laws to help protect children and to bring perpetrators to justice. The laws are different in Scotland and Northern Ireland, but they work in the same way. The most important laws are the Children Act 1989 (England and Wales), the Children (Scotland) Act 1995 and the Children (Northern Ireland) Order 1995. These Acts describe what should happen if a child tells about being abused, or is in danger of suffering 'significant harm'.
POSITIVE PARENTING POLICY
The owners of this site do not condone corporal punishment of minors and are convinced of the fact that spanking children is neither tolerable nor effective. We do not endorse the use of violence against children. No written or pictorial depictions on this site are meant to represent such actions. None of any depiction contained in this site is intended to convey the impression that any character is under 18 years old. Please visit http://www.positiveparenting.com/ for tips on disciplining children without spanking and violence.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
This site contains links to external sites which are under control of third parties. The owners of this site do not endorse nor are the owners of this site responsible for any content found on any linked site which are under control of third parties.
The term ''produces'' means to produce, manufacture, or publish any book, magazine, periodical, film, video tape or other similar matter and includes the duplication, reproduction, or reissuing of any such matter, but does not include mere distribution or any other activity which does not involve hiring, contracting for managing, or otherwise arranging for the participation of the performers depicted; and
(4) The term ''performer'' includes any person portrayed in a visual depiction engaging in, or assisting another person to engage in, actual sexually explicit conduct.
(i) Whoever violates this section shall be imprisoned for not more than 2 years, and fined in accordance with the provisions of this title, or both. Whoever violates this section after having been convicted of a violation punishable under this section shall be imprisoned for any period of years not more than 5 years but not less than 2 years, and fined in accordance with the provisions of this title, or both
Fraud and related activity in connection with identification documents and information
- Knowingly and without lawful authority produces an identification document or a false identification document
- Knowingly transfers an identification document or a false identification document knowing that such document was stolen or produced without lawful authority;
- Knowingly possesses with intent to use unlawfully or transfer unlawfully five or more identification documents (other than those issued lawfully for the use of the possessor) or false identification documents;
- Knowingly possesses an identification document (other than one issued lawfully for the use of the possessor) or a false identification document, with the intent such document be used to defraud the United States;
- Knowingly produces, transfers, or possesses a document-making implement with the intent such document-making implement will be used in the production of a false identification document or another document-making implement which will be so used;
- Knowingly possesses an identification document that is or appears to be an identification document of the United States which is stolen or produced without lawful authority knowing that such document was stolen or produced without such authority; or
- Knowingly transfers or uses, without lawful authority, a means of identification of another person with the intent to commit, or to aid or abet, any unlawful activity that constitutes a violation of Federal law, or that constitutes a felony under any applicable State or local law;
the production or transfer of an identification document or false identification document that is or appears to be - (i) an identification document issued by or under the authority of the United States; or (ii) a birth certificate, or a driver's license or personal identification card;
(B) the production or transfer of more than five identification documents or false identification documents;
(C) an offense under paragraph (5) of such subsection; or
(D) an offense under paragraph (7) of such subsection that involves the transfer or use of 1 or more means of identification if, as a result of the offense, any individual committing the offense obtains anything of value aggregating $1,000 or more during any 1-year period;